- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55665] DifferenceOrder command
- From: "Jesse Sheinwald" <jsheinwald at adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 05:37:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A couple of the PDE example problems that use NDSolve in The Mathematic Guidebook for Programming use the parameter DifferenceOrder. I cannot find it in the Mathematica help files (v188.8.131.52) or in the Mathematica book (v.5). What does it mean and how can I get it? Needless to say programs using that parameter fail to run.