Happy with v. 5.1.1.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55670] Happy with v. 5.1.1.
- From: Skirmantas <skirmantas.janusonis at yale.edu>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 01:28:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm greatly pleased with the new version of NMinimize in Mathematica 5.1.1. For some reason, NMinimize was working worse in 5.1.0 than in 5.0.0. (and I complained about it here). Now, in 5.1.1., it again produces excellent results. It is more than a minor upgrade; your 5.1.1. NMinimize may produce different (hopefully, better) results than 5.1.0. NMinimize.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Integrate with Assumption that a parameter is Integer?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Happy with v. 5.1.1. --- NMinimize, and MathOptimizer Professional