Happy with v. 5.1.1.

I'm greatly pleased with the new version of NMinimize in Mathematica 5.1.1. For some reason, NMinimize was working worse in 5.1.0 than in 5.0.0. (and I complained about it here). Now, in 5.1.1., it again produces excellent results. It is more than a minor upgrade; your 5.1.1. NMinimize may produce different (hopefully, better) results than 5.1.0. NMinimize.