recursion, complex dynamics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55698] recursion, complex dynamics
- From: danieldaniel at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 05:51:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to make some experiments with julia sets, the mathematica
handbook is not very illustrative for this matter. What to do?
Prev by Date:
Plot - where is y scale?
Next by Date:
Re: Integrate with Assumption that a parameter is Integer?
Previous by thread:
Re: Plot - where is y scale?
Next by thread:
Re: recursion, complex dynamics