- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55685] Re: [mg55673] transpose
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 05:50:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
e == i*r && r != 0
> From: Paul <p3aul1 at cox.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Date: 2005/04/02 Sat AM 01:28:03 EST
> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Subject: [mg55685] [mg55673] transpose
> I am a newbie with a simple question.
> I have an equation: i = e/r I want to solve the equation for r or e(it
> doesn't matter which), symbolicaly. I know this is a difficult equation
> ;), but by starting simply I can figure out others.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot - where is y scale?
Next by Date:
DatabaseLink problem with unsigned types
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: