Use of mathlink in C++
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55720] Use of mathlink in C++
- From: "Ryan Tibshirani" <ryantibs at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:59:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everyone, I have a question:
I want to pass a three-dimensional array of real numbers from C++ to
Mathematica, and I want to call Mathematica's ContourPlot3D function
(from within the C++ program) to graph a contour plot using this array
as the input data. Can someone respond with a bit of sample C++ code on
how to do this?
Thanks very much
Prev by Date:
How do I remove operator status?
Next by Date:
Re: MultipleListPlot Prolem
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: How do I remove operator status?
Next by thread:
Re: Use of mathlink in C++