  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg55720] Use of mathlink in C++
  • From: "Ryan Tibshirani" <ryantibs at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:59:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everyone, I have a question:

I want to pass a three-dimensional array of real numbers from C++ to
Mathematica, and I want to call Mathematica's ContourPlot3D function
(from within the C++ program) to graph a contour plot using this array
as the input data.  Can someone respond with a bit of sample C++ code on
how to do this?

Thanks very much
Ryan Tibshirani