immediate abort at error messages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55764] immediate abort at error messages
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 06:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently learned that there is a way to immediately abort
when an error occurs in the middle of a cell, so that Mathematica
does not try to evaluate the subsequent expressions with
possibly bad input:
(see message <2430df44.0411240157.4d06479a at posting.google.com>)
but now, when an error occurs, Mathematica aborts without any message...
it would be useful to still see the error message,
is there a way to do this (display message, then abort)?
Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
-- W. Allen
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica bug in handling trigonometric functions? (and more)
Previous by thread:
Re: FindInstance question
Next by thread:
Re: immediate abort at error messages