Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?

Possible to put an active (clickable) URL/Internet link within a
Mathematica notebook?  Or at least have a cell open your browser and
point it to a specified web site?

Thanks for any info.  Don't find specific guidance on this in the
Mathematica 5 Book or Help system, and haven't learned how to use
MathLink well enough to figure out how to do this on my own.