OSX version of Extrapackages folder
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55915] OSX version of Extrapackages folder
- From: p5m8.REMOVETHIS at yahoo.com.au (Peter McCallum)
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have to install some data sets from the laylinalgebra.com website. I'm
using a Mac with OSX v10.3.8 installed. Mathematica v5.0.
I have to install some files. The ReadMe says to put them in Wolfram
Research/Mathematica/3.0/AddOns/ExtraPackages or whatever the equivalent
is for the version of Mathematica I am using.
The problem is the ExtraPackages folder does not exist on my system. Any
ideas what the equivalent of this is under OSX and Mathematica v5
Unfortunately there's no contact for support on the website.
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Prev by Date:
Re: Computation speeds: numerical vs symbolic
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Internet links/URLs/browser activation from with an Mathematica notebook?
Next by thread:
Re: OSX version of Extrapackages folder