OSX version of Extrapackages folder

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg55915] OSX version of Extrapackages folder
  • From: p5m8.REMOVETHIS at (Peter McCallum)
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have to install some data sets from the website. I'm
using a Mac with OSX v10.3.8 installed. Mathematica v5.0.

I have to install some files. The ReadMe says to put them in Wolfram
Research/Mathematica/3.0/AddOns/ExtraPackages or whatever the equivalent
is for the version of Mathematica I am using.

The problem is the ExtraPackages folder does not exist on my system. Any
ideas what the equivalent of this is under OSX and Mathematica v5

Unfortunately there's no contact for support on the website.

Peter McCallum