Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55990] Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?
- From: Anders <nospam at nospam.dk>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is this really impossible to get this setup working?
I have a Mandrake 10.1 machine. I try installing Mathematica 5.0 and
doesn't encounter any problems what so ever. But when I try to start
mathematica, I get tons of erros concerning fonts, colors etc. It just
keeps on printing error boxes!
Isn't there any way to get this working?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica graphs in WORD
Next by Date:
Re: enumerating list items
Previous by thread:
Re: Branched functions
Next by thread:
Re: Mandrake 10.1 and Mathematica 5.0?