Re: Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56114] Re: Can you type a command and have Mathematica show the parameters?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:51:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, you see always all paramters, but if you mean options, you can look for the default settings with Options[thecommand] Regards Jens "bookreader127" <bookreader127 at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d3o0hu$bo3$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Similar to how Excel will show the command and > then show what the > parameters are? > > Thanks. >