Re: Position different in 5.0 and 5.1?

Absolutely brilliant, thanks everyone, it is now making sense. Looks like I
can tweak all my old stuff to work without errors immediately, and even tidy
things up using StringCases and some of the other changes. The switch from
5.0 -> 5.1 looks like it will make my life easier in the end, dealing with
genetic data.

Thanks to everyone who repsonded, muchly appreciated.

Julia Gog