Re: Position different in 5.0 and 5.1?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56158] Re: Position different in 5.0 and 5.1?
  • From: "Julia Gog" <jrg20 at cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:07:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Absolutely brilliant, thanks everyone, it is now making sense. Looks like I
can tweak all my old stuff to work without errors immediately, and even tidy
things up using StringCases and some of the other changes. The switch from
5.0 -> 5.1 looks like it will make my life easier in the end, dealing with
genetic data.

Thanks to everyone who repsonded, muchly appreciated.

Julia Gog