Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56171] Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
  • From: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:07:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking at the Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox, and found the
following link:
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/624/

For windows it says:
More detailed instructions will follow when MathLink for Windows ships.
MathLink is shipped as a Windows DLL, so you can use Microsoft, Borland, or
Symantec compilers. Each is different in its usage.

Can anyone please tell me how I can go about using the toolbox?

Thanks very much

Namrata