Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56171] Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox
- From: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:07:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Namrata Khemka <namrata.khemka at gmail.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been looking at the Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox, and found the
For windows it says:
More detailed instructions will follow when MathLink for Windows ships.
MathLink is shipped as a Windows DLL, so you can use Microsoft, Borland, or
Symantec compilers. Each is different in its usage.
Can anyone please tell me how I can go about using the toolbox?
Thanks very much
Prev by Date:
Re: FortranForm o/p question
Next by Date:
Re: sparse matrix question
Previous by thread:
Re: Assisting FullSimplify
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox