Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking at the Mathematica Symbolic Toolbox, and found the
following link:
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/624/

For windows it says:
More detailed instructions will follow when MathLink for Windows ships.
MathLink is shipped as a Windows DLL, so you can use Microsoft, Borland, or
Symantec compilers. Each is different in its usage.

Can anyone please tell me how I can go about using the toolbox?

Thanks very much

Namrata