Re: Re: Re: Infinite sum of gaussians

This is indeed  why the argument fails. What confused me was failing to
notice  the obvious fact that Abs[w* E^(-(z-w)^2/2)] does not -> 0 as
w->Infinity in the complex plane, although of course it does ->0  for
real w, in particulalar for integers. So of course there is no doubt
that the infinite sums exist and define complex analytic function  on
the entire complex plane.

Andrzej