Re: plot on condition

As far as I know, ListPlot can only deal with one set of PlotStyles (one
color) at a time.
You can still use ListPlot to plot the axes, but you then plot the
points again in a Epilog with the needed colors. E.g.

ListPlot[pnts, Epilog -> {PointSize[0.05], MapThread[({If[#1 == 3,
     Blue, Red], Point[#2]}) &, {cnd, pnts} ]}]

Sincerily, Daniel