  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56251] Re: plot on condition
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:31:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

As far as I know, ListPlot can only deal with one set of PlotStyles (one
color) at a time.
You can still use ListPlot to plot the axes, but you then plot the
points again in a Epilog with the needed colors. E.g.

ListPlot[pnts, Epilog -> {PointSize[0.05], MapThread[({If[#1 == 3,
     Blue, Red], Point[#2]}) &, {cnd, pnts} ]}]

Sincerily, Daniel