Re: plot on condition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56226] Re: [mg56218] plot on condition
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not sure if you can do it directly under ListPlot, but with
combination graphics primitives and some basic programming IT IS
POSSIBLE
the following will do
Graphics[{PointSize[0.05], {If[Last[#] == 3, Green,
      Red], Point[First[#]]} & /@ Thread[{pnts, cnd}]}, Axes -> True,
             PlotRange -> All] // Show
This may also be generated as a function that take the data and
conditions as arguments
yehuda