Re: plot on condition

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56226] Re: [mg56218] plot on condition
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm not sure if you can do it directly under ListPlot, but with
combination graphics primitives and some basic programming IT IS
the following will do
Graphics[{PointSize[0.05], {If[Last[#] == 3, Green,
      Red], Point[First[#]]} & /@ Thread[{pnts, cnd}]}, Axes -> True,
             PlotRange -> All] // Show
This may also be generated as a function that take the data and
conditions as arguments