- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56339] SpinShow problem
- From: shawn peng <shawnpeng23 at yahoo.com.cn>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:23:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I used SpinShow command to rotate a 3D graph. But when I export the results, they can't be saved as .gif file. So, my question is how to save "SpinShow" results as a .gif file in order to get a 3D movie?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
A bug in Integrate ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: SpinShow problem