What's new in .NET/Link 1.2.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56370] What's new in .NET/Link 1.2.0?
- From: "Javier Chicote" <goraperas at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Actually I am using .NET/Link 1.0.0 in my web application for interacting
with Mathematica, and I saw at
http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/netlink/ that there is available
the .NET/Link 1.2.0 version.
I would like to know which improvements have been made in the new version,
specially those concerning the MathKernel class.
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplifying Jacobian elliptic functions
Next by Date:
Re: Sort problem
Previous by thread:
Re: symbolic matrix calculation doesn't work
Next by thread:
Solving partial moment with unknowns in boundaries