What's new in .NET/Link 1.2.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56370] What's new in .NET/Link 1.2.0?
- From: "Javier Chicote" <goraperas at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Actually I am using .NET/Link 1.0.0 in my web application for interacting with Mathematica, and I saw at http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/netlink/ that there is available the .NET/Link 1.2.0 version. I would like to know which improvements have been made in the new version, specially those concerning the MathKernel class. Thanks, Javier Chicote