Re: SpinShow problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56393] Re: SpinShow problem
- From: Mark Fisher <mark at markfisher.net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
shawn peng wrote: > I used SpinShow command to rotate a 3D graph. But when I export the results, they can't be saved as .gif file. So, my question is how to save "SpinShow" results as a .gif file in order to get a 3D movie? > Thanks. > Shawn Shawn, SpinShow has a "bug" in the sense that it does not return any graphics objects, so there's nothing to be exported. I have written a modification, SpinGraphics, that you can download from my website: http://www.markfisher.net/~mefisher/mma/SpinGraphics.m It may solve your problem. --Mark.