Shell script and Mathematica.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56409] Shell script and Mathematica.
- From: Ednilsom Orestes <eorestes at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all, I'm using a shell script (Linux) to do some operations that include call a routine.mat. But I would like that this shell script closes the routine.mat or that the routine.mat closes itself, allowing the shell script continue its work. Anybody knows how can I do this? Thank you.