xhtml + mathml + NotebookWrite

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56402] xhtml + mathml + NotebookWrite
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Mathematica gurus,

I have been experimenting with creating notebooks full of equations
that look like they have been typeset. In reality, only some of them
are typeset (in another notebook), while others are generated by
solution routines from Mathematica.

My problem appears when I save the generated notebook and then convert
it to XHTML+MathML. The conversion looks like garbage. This does not
happen with regular notebook conversions.

*Does anyone know how to remedy this situation?*

Code notebook:

Generated notebook:

XHTML+MathML version of generated notebook:

Thank you for your valuable time,
Chris Chiasson
Kettering University
Mechanical Engineering