- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56426] diagonalizzation routine
- From: foice <foice@N0NSPAMMAR&tiscali.it>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi people, i'm trying to build a diagonalization routine by myself.
I'm partcularly interested in finding the transformation matrix
operating the change from the non diagonal form the diagonal one.
D=U^t * M * V
I'd like to express such a matrix as a rotation in order to find the
euler angles parametrizing such a transformation.
I need to apply this routine to hermitian and not hermitian matrix.
Do you know a ready to use solution to my problem?
a package for mathematica or notebooks developed fram mathematica
users doing the job?
google is avaricious in this matter, thanks for any help you would
Prev by Date:
Problem with MatchQ and SameQ
Next by Date:
Random points in NIntegrate
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with MatchQ and SameQ
Next by thread:
Re: diagonalizzation routine