Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: multiple 3d plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56430] Re: [mg56412] Re: [mg56385] Re: [mg56347] Re: [mg56304] Re: multiple 3d plots
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:30:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Pratik,

I just tried unzipping the DrawGraphics.zip files (that are on my local copy
of the web site) into

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications

and everything worked. You have to make certain that you unzip into the
Applications folder and not into a DrawGraphics folder.

You will then have

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications\DrawGraphics\package files(.m)
etc..

If you unzipped into DrawGraphics you will have an extra level of
DrawGraphics

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications\DrawGraphics\DrawGraphics\packa
ge files(.m) etc..

which won't work.

So check that first.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Pratik Desai [mailto:pdesai1 at umbc.edu]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi

I downloaded the DrawGraphics package from David Parks website, but it
does not seem to load on my computer.
It keeps on giving me
Needs["DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster`"]
 >>Cannot open DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster`
 >>Context DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster` was not created when Needs was
evaluated

I have saved the file in C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications directory, in fact I have
other packages by David Park which seem to load without a problem.
Please advise

Pratik Desai

--
Pratik Desai