Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: multiple 3d plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56430] Re: [mg56412] Re: [mg56385] Re: [mg56347] Re: [mg56304] Re: multiple 3d plots
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:30:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I just tried unzipping the files (that are on my local copy
of the web site) into

C:\Program Files\Wolfram

and everything worked. You have to make certain that you unzip into the
Applications folder and not into a DrawGraphics folder.

You will then have

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications\DrawGraphics\package files(.m)

If you unzipped into DrawGraphics you will have an extra level of

C:\Program Files\Wolfram
ge files(.m) etc..

which won't work.

So check that first.

David Park
djmp at

From: Pratik Desai [mailto:pdesai1 at]
To: mathgroup at

I downloaded the DrawGraphics package from David Parks website, but it
does not seem to load on my computer.
It keeps on giving me
 >>Cannot open DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster`
 >>Context DrawGraphics`DrawingMaster` was not created when Needs was

I have saved the file in C:\Program Files\Wolfram
Research\Mathematica\5.1\AddOns\Applications directory, in fact I have
other packages by David Park which seem to load without a problem.
Please advise

Pratik Desai

Pratik Desai
Graduate Student