Re: Re: to those interested in * finding * Mathematica help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg56432] Re: [mg56403] Re: [mg55873] to those interested in * finding * Mathematica help
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Kindly explain your instructions more fully: If I make a bookmark with
that URL and select it, I get a Google page with lots of entries from
documents.wolfram.com.

If in the Firefox addresss bar I now type, e.g., "mhelp
NVariationalBound" (without the quotes), I get a page that begins:

Did you mean: help NVariationalBound
No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.
Your search - mhelp NVariationalBound - did not match any documents.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305