FW: Re: Mathematica 5.0 notebooks icon gone.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg56475] FW: [mg56448] Re: Mathematica 5.0 notebooks icon gone.
  • From: "E. Martin-Serrano" <EmilioMartin-Serrano at>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:52:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

-----Original Message-----
From: E. Martin-Serrano [mailto:EmilioMartin-Serrano at]
To: mathgroup at
Subject: [mg56475] Re: [mg56448] Re: Mathematica 5.0 notebooks icon gone.

Might I do the re-installation?

I was thinking about it but I didn't; just to avoid getting immerse in a
potential change of password procedure. Currently, I am working under
Windows XP SP2, and when I upgraded to Mathematica 5.0, I was under XP SP1
(The same OS for Microsoft, but who knows if the same environment for
Wolfram). I feared this change could affect the Math ID and then the
password, so I didn't.