- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56594] gridlines
- From: Mike <jenningsmca_REMOVETHIS at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica Help states that you can color the Gridlines within a plot
by utilizing the RGBColor cmd. I have tried a few different ways but
cannot get the gridlines to turn red.
Anyone know the appropriate syntax to make the grid line red?
Prev by Date:
Re: Converting a mapping into a well-defined function
Next by Date:
Not getting numeric answer to simple division
Previous by thread:
Re: AW: Converting a mapping into a well-defined function
Next by thread: