Re: Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command

TingYF at gmail.com wrote:

> I was
> trying to save the definitions and contents of variables by using
> the Save command, and I cannot find a way to clear what I have
> saved.
>
> So now when I type
>
> !!test
>
> Mathematica gives the list of variables and definitions that I no
> longer need.  I tried ClearAll, quitting kernel, closing Mathematica
> and reopening it but none worked.

Hi,

"!!test" only *displays* the contents of the file "test" that you
previously created. Simply delete the file.

For getting the variables back into the kernel, you have to use Get[].

Regards,
Marcus

--
The truth isn't quite the sort of thing one tells to
a nice, sweet, refined girl. -- Oscar Wilde