Manipulating a matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59212] Manipulating a matrix
  • From: "Ramier" <wissam2 at online.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:42:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

I think that my question is rather simple and maybe I ought to go
deeper into Mathematica book:
I have a n x n matrix and I'd like to remove the first line and the
first column in order to get the (n-1)x(n-1) matrix with the entries
remaining. Is there a simple way to do that ?

Perhaps my question is really simple or idiot but I've never used
Mathematica before.

Thanks a lot,

Wissam