Re: Re: Re: Obtaining the output from the line above.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59333] Re: [mg59314] Re: [mg59272] Re: Obtaining the output from the line above.
  • From: Josef Karthauser <joe at tao.org.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:29:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Exactly... hence the question.  I have a number of complicated notebooks
where I work on solving the different parts of my problem.  I'm always
jumping backwards and forwards refining bits here and there.  This means
that I'm making a lot of use of Out[NNN] to recall the bit of the
expression I want, which works, but of course is broken the moment I
save, quit and reload.  Nine times out of ten however the Out[NNN] I'm
refering to is the value of the output box above...

Joe

act and theory. =================