Mathematica and Robotics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59582] Mathematica and Robotics
  • From: "Ramiro dell'Erba" <dellerba at casaccia.enea.it>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica friends,
thank for your answer about my question on jump between different cell of
Mathematica; I am not against functional programming but sometimes is hard.
Any way I would like to ask if somebody know some job in Robotics and/or
Artificial Intelligence (etc..etc..)carried out using Mathematica. (in
MathGroup I did not find too much). It will be useful for me to sponsor
Mathematica use and to understand better if  Mathematica can help me.
Thank you in advance,
Ramiro