Re: Units, simplification

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59583] Re: Units, simplification
  • From: "KaeL" <not_valid at w.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 03:26:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Great THX, it really works and this is a straightforward solution for me, too.
One question: how did you know the $ToFundamental parameter (option?)?
Did you simply read units.m or is there maybe a documentation I am not
aware of?
BTW, I am using now a temporary account (previous was removed), that's
why this stupid e-mail address is present. I will work on a better
configuration ;)
Regards, Chris
(...)