Re: Re: How to specify boundary conditions on all 4 sides of a plate for a steady state heat equation (PDE) using NDSolve? (Laplace equation)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59791] Re: [mg59774] Re: How to specify boundary conditions on all 4 sides of a plate for a steady state heat equation (PDE) using NDSolve? (Laplace equation)
  • From: Curtis Osterhoudt <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:51:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not sure they're JUST formatting errors. I worked for quite a while
on that file, and still haven't gotten it to work satifactorily. One of
the things that is NOT a formatting error is a function which is no
longer included past V. 3 of Mathematica: SingularValues. As far as I
can tell, this is replaced by the newer SingularValueList.

  In any case, I'd love it if someone manages to get that package
working and posts it!

           Cheers,
                Curtis Osterhoudt

--