Re: ever gotten SVG Export to work?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59813] Re: [mg59795] ever gotten SVG Export to work?
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have had problems with SVG also. Send in your report to tech support
so they can see how many people are having problems. The message I got
back from them said:

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

I am sorry for the delay. It is true that the svg file is not
properly formatted because the fonts are not properly supported in the
current version of SVG export. We hope this will not be the case in future
version of Mathematica. If you need scalable vector graphics with the
fonts preserved then you should export as eps.

I have also included you contact information so that you can be notified
when this has been resolved. I am sincerely sorry for any any inconvenience
caused by this problem.

Sincerely,

Davina Lim
Technical Support