An Array of Equation Parameters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59861] An Array of Equation Parameters
  • From: acvwilson at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:30:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

This seems like a fairly easy problem in other languages but I can't
figure out how to do it in Mathematica.

I am trying to set up an array of equation parameters, where each entry
in the array is a list of parameters for a function.  I also don't know
how to get values out of a list to plug into the function.  If anyone
knows how to solve this problem please help me out.

Thanks,
Asa