a simple question on label every curve in one graph by (Multiple)ListPlot, thanks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59912] a simple question on label every curve in one graph by (Multiple)ListPlot, thanks
  • From: "sunny" <sjsongjing at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have posted this topic, but I can't see it, so I post it again.

as in title, I want to label every curve seperately, something as done
by gnuplot. But the option
PlotLabel -> StyleForm[TraditionalForm["basis:cc-pvtz"],...]

only put the label in one line in the middle, and I need label appears
at the side of every curve.

Thanks for your reply.

Jing