  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62719] Re: [mg62683] solving simultaneous coupled differential equations
  • From: Renan <renan.birck at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 05:53:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 12/1/05, akgsh at yahoo.com <akgsh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i am trying to solve 5 coupled first order differential equations.is
> there any way to solve this using mathematica.please help with
> necessary steps.
> thanks
> kumar

Read The Mathematica Book (sections 1.5.9 and 3.5.10 - DSolve  or
sections 1.6.4  and 3.9.7 - NDSolve), and help for DSolve and NDSolve,
this should be enought to get you started.

--
Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
MSN: wizard_of_yendor at hotmail.com
Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=2202360379963855296