Re: Output display of exponential function in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62767] Re: Output display of exponential function in Mathematica
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 03:37:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 12/4/05 at 5:57 AM, NewGuy at yahoo.com (New Guy) wrote:
>On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:05:41 +0000 (UTC), Jean-Marc Gulliet
><jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Now, the base of the natural logarithm is written E (capital e).
>Beg to differ here. The BasicInput.nb palette uses the small 'e'
>that is kind of double-struck.
The BasicInput palette displays the constants Pi and E in TraditionalForm. If you type
into an empty cell, the corresponding output cell will be the same character you get after clicking the entry button on the BasicInput pallete. The point is, to enter the constant E from the keyboard, you enter it as a capital E.
To reply via email subtract one hundred and four
Prev by Date:
Convert to hypergeometric function
Next by Date:
Re: How prove an inequality?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Output display of exponential function in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Types in Mathematica