- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62796] Threading 'Append'
- From: "J Siehler" <jsiehler at Gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:40:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I run
I would expect to get
but in fact I get an 'Objects of unequal length' error.
On the other hand,
gives what I wanted. Can someone explain what's going on?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to draw elliptical curve
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Types in Mathematica thread
Previous by thread:
Re: How would you evaluate this limit in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Threading 'Append'