MathGroup Archive 2005

[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index]

Search the Archive

color points in TableForm

• To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63000] color points in TableForm
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:03:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGroup,

Below I've appended a portion of code that works fine. I've not put in  the plotpoints function because it isn't important for my question.  Notice that the color of each regression line is set by the iterator i  as it cycles through myList. What I'd like is to add a third column in  the table generated by the TableForm in the yearvsrsquarreg  function  that gives the color (it could be a point or whatever)  associated with that years regression line. So for example, the first  cycle through myList the regression line has a color of Hue[.15] and  I'd like the first entry in the TableForm to have a dot in the third  column that gives Hue[.15].  I've tried wrapping PrintStyle around  the TableForm function and iterating on Hue as before but I can't seem  to make it work. Any help would be appreciated.

plotregresequations = Table[Plot[hiho[[i,3]], {x, 0,  Ceiling[Max[myList[[i]]]]}, PlotStyle -> {Hue[0.15*i],  Thickness[0.002]}, 
       DisplayFunction -> Identity], {i, 1, Length[myList]}]; 
  funnylist = Table[splacct[[i,1]][[15,1]], {i, 1, Length[splacct]}]; 
  colrsquar = hiho[[All,1]]; 
  yearvsrsquarreg = TableForm[Transpose[{funnylist, colrsquar}], TableHeadings -> {None, {"Year", "R Squared"}}]; 
  Show[plotpoints, plotregresequations, DisplayFunction ->  $DisplayFunction, AxesLabel -> {"Heat Load Factor", "Fuel Use  Factor"}, 
     PlotLabel -> FontForm[lable, {"Arial-Bold", 14}], ImageSize -> 700]; 
  Print[yearvsrsquarreg]; 

Thanks.

Cliff

• Prev by Date: Re: Re: How to hide a cell?
  • Next by Date: Re: UML-like diagrams for Mathematica
  • Previous by thread: Re: functional programming
  • Next by thread: Re: color points in TableForm