Opener Icons for cell group.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63089] Opener Icons for cell group.
- From: "Alexander" <beginning.physst at mail.ru>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:35:52 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We can read the following in the HelpBrowser about CellCgroupData
Cell groups are typically opened and closed by double-clicking their
cell brackets or opener icons.
The question is - How to create cell opener icons just like they are in
the "Further Examples" section of the HelpBrowser?
I.e. rotating triangle.
Thanks for your help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Remote Mathematica kernels and SSH password
Next by Date:
Re: Why is y a local variable here?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Why is y a local variable here?
Next by thread:
Re: Opener Icons for cell group.