Re: Arriving at a design space using mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63178] Re: Arriving at a design space using mathematica
- From: "Narasimham" <mathma18 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:22:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Pradeep, As in linear programming object-function may be considered with constraints. Can you be more specific, whether math model is an algebraic relation or a differential relation or a statistical one etc. It is difficult to suggest particular directions for generalilties.