Derivate of Bessel function K
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63159] Derivate of Bessel function K
- From: "Walou" <boubchir at greyc.ensicaen.fr>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:22:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody out there know of any software to evaluate the
derivative with respect to the order nu of Bessel function K_nu(z)?
I am interested in evaluations for real valued nu and z. This
function was part of an expression generated by Mathematica as the
value of an integral, but there is no such function available in
I would appreciate references or any information you can provide.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Solve Limitations
Next by Date:
a2ps stylesheet for Mathematica
Previous by thread:
own package doesnt work correctly?
Next by thread:
Re: Derivate of Bessel function K