Re: Output a list of keywords

Interesting question. May I add a specific question which fits the
topic: how do I get a list of the keywords used *directly* in my
specific notebook?

E.g. for the notebook containing only the following line

myFunction[x_]:=Sin[x]

the list should read

myFunction
Sin

This sometimes arises when I need to transform programs from one version
to the other and need to replace unknown functions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Wolfgang