What does it mean to "change the sense of inequality'?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63244] What does it mean to "change the sense of inequality'?
- From: Askar <askar_temir at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 04:19:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hello everyone. could anyone please explain with details what it means to "change the sense of inequality"? I really need some good explanation and advise because i am kinda confused by this.
Prev by Date:
Re: Imposing boundary condition at infinity
Next by Date:
Re: New MathGL3d Add-On for Mathematica Available
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: NDSolve
Next by thread:
Unexpected behavior of Simplify