Re: NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63276] Re: [mg63236] NDSolve
  • From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:04:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Christopher Arthur wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can someone recommend a good resource for learning how to get the best results with NDSolve by smart choices of options?
>
>Regards,
>
>Christopher Arthur

I would be very much interested in response to the post. It is a pity
having a poweful tool like NDSolve and not having all the expertise to
use NDSolve efficiently.

Please advise

Pratik

--
Pratik Desai

...Moderation, as well as Regularity of Thinking, so much to be wished for in the Heads of those who imagine they come into the World only to watch and govern it?s Motion
Gulliver's Travels
by Jonathan Swift