Re: Gray's Differential Geometry error?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63320] Re: Gray's Differential Geometry error?
- From: rip pelletier <bitbucket at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:08:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <do698s$baf$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Jean.Pellegri" <Jean.Pellegri at wanadoo.fr> wrote: > Bonjour > > Other problem : > > At the top fo page 9 , line 2 , at the end of theorem 1.4 , il appears to me > that i = 1,...,N and not i = 1,...,n . In this theorem, we have alpha(t_i) > (partitions of the curve) you are correct. in fact, the subscipts on t run from 0 to N, those on a from 1 to n. gray seems to have gotten all bolluxed up between i and j, n and N. vale, rip -- NB eddress is r i p 1 AT c o m c a s t DOT n e t