Pattern matching at bottom depth

I have a function Foo (attribute hold) that will take 3D Points as
arguments either in a list or a list of lists.

So I can call:

Foo[{{0,0,0},{1,2,3}}]

Or

Foo[{{{0,0,0},{1,1,1}},{{1,1,1},{2,2,2},{3,4,3}}}]

Now, I would like to pattern match the triplets, so that I can run a
transformation (transform[u]) on them before releasing the hold on Foo.

Currently I do it with 2 rules and the conditional use of dimensions.

Foo [u_ /; Length[Dimensions[u]] == 2] :> Foo [transform /@ u],
Foo [u_ /; Length[Dimensions[u]] == 3] :> Foo [Map[transform, u,{2}]]

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks

Luc