Mathematica code & Latex
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63402] Mathematica code & Latex
- From: Daniel Arnold <flashlight at students.unibe.ch>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 02:57:33 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In order to include some Mathematica code into a latex document I've
tried the package notebook2e. But as soon as I use this package all the
fonts in my latex document are changed. I am not able to include some
code without changing the whole document. Do you know how to fix that or
do you know other possibilities to get Mathematica code into a latex
document (others than making screenshots)?
Prev by Date:
Coefficients from Fit as a list?
Next by Date:
Function creation slows code >10X
Previous by thread:
Re: Coefficients from Fit as a list?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica code & Latex