Mathematica code & Latex

Hi all

In order to include some Mathematica code into a latex document I've
tried the package notebook2e. But as soon as I use this package all the
fonts in my latex document are changed. I am not able to include some
code without changing the whole document. Do you know how to fix that or
do you know other possibilities to get Mathematica code into a latex
document (others than making screenshots)?

Greets, Daniel