Re: Coefficients from Fit as a list?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg63410] Re: Coefficients from Fit as a list?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 02:32:28 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <dp05bu$g2q$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "LectorZ" <lectorz at mail.ru> wrote: > Hi there, > > How can I store the coefficients from the Fit function as a list? > > Thanks, > > LZ <http://www.stanford.edu/~siegman/simple_fit.txt> (I didn't create this; it was given to me by someone at Wolfram -- David Lichtbau? -- years ago, in answer to the same question.)