timer

i would like to be able to have a cell evaluated automatically at a
specified time (say, 10:00 pm when i'm away from my computer). you see
i always forget to start my lengthy methematica processes before end of
day. would prefer to do this from within mathematica notebook (rather
than with windows batch file & m code).  i do assume the notebook would
have to be already open for any such process to work. is there a way?

please post any suggestions. thx.