Re: crash on x86_64: mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53933] Re: crash on x86_64: mathematica
- From: finlay at brandonu.ca (NF)
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 04:12:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <o76txauci528@legacy>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 21 Jan 05 09:31:22 -0500 (EST), N Finlay wrote: >Hello All: > >Mathematica crashes (locks up) when we resize a plot on the screen >using the mouse to grab an edge of the plot. This happens every time. >We are running mathematica v22.214.171.124 on fedora core 2 x86_64. The >video driver in xorg.conf is "radeon" running on a ATI 9200SE. glx and >dri modules are loaded there as well. The version of xorg-x11 is >6.7.0-2. > >Thanks very much. Further to this issue: The plot problem (lockup of mathematica) only happens when we resize 3d plots. Resizing 2d plots works fine. Has anyone else observed this problem and/or found a solution?